Thursday, May 7, 2015
5 Ways to Teach Yourself to Sing in Tune
No time to watch?
Here's a quick summary of the video:
First, find out if you're really tone deaf by visiting tonedeaftest.com. You're probably not.
1. Sing into PVC pipe curved like a telephone while singing with a group.
2. Slide your voice into pitches you play on an instrument.
3. Download a tuning app. Play a pitch on an instrument, see what note it is, match it with your voice, and see if the tuner still registers the same note.
4. Record yourself singing a series of random pitches. Play them back and try to match them.
5. Record yourself singing along to a slow song. Play it back to see how you're improving.
Thanks for visiting! Do you know someone who could use this video? Share!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment