I did try to make it easy to understand.
1. I will never sell or distribute your email address or other personally identifiable information without permission. Permission would only be sought in instances where a reader or fellow blogger wishes to be involved in and receive credit for contributions to a post.
2. If you leave a comment with an email address, I may use that information to contact you.
5. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of any sites I link to.
6. I can change this policy at any time, and I will post a notice to my blog if I do.
7. If you have questions regarding my use of your information, click the "Contact Me" button in the sidebar and send me a message.
To bring you products and music that you'll enjoy and to support my blogging habit, I post reviews of products/music which I have either received for free or have received compensation to review. I will only review products/music I believe in because I don't want to waste your time. I will give you my honest opinions of the products/music and explain how I believe they are useful. Sponsored posts will always be disclosed to you in the body of the post.
From time to time Motherhood and Music may host a giveaway. By entering the giveaway, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to these official rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility Requirements: Must be 18 or older. U.S. residents only. No immediate family members of bloggers or sponsors (sorry!).
2. Duration: All giveaways are open for two weeks. For exact deadline, see original post.
3. Prize Description: Refer to the original post.
4. Odds of Winning: Determined by the number of entries.
5. How to Enter: Leave a comment as instructed in the original post.
6. Selection of Winners: Winners will be selected by random number generator. The number generated will correspond with the number of the comment left by the winner.
7. Limitations and Releases: By entering the contest, you release and hold harmless Motherhood and Music, its bloggers, and sponsors from any liability, claim, or cause of action that may arise in connection with the giveaway including without limitation: (a) mis-delivery or failure to deliver prize; (b)technical errors which may prevent entry to contest, being selected as a winner, etc.; (c) human or technical error in the processing of entries; (d) injury, damage, or death to persons or property caused directly or indirectly from participation in the giveaway or receipt of the prize. (It's really a stretch to imagine how that last one could apply, but I guess if someone carves your prize CD into a ninja star and slices you with it, it's not my fault! :) Entrant waives the right to claim any damages.
8. General: Winners must check back at the site on the date listed in the original post to find out if they have won. Once winners are posted, they must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their contact information to receive a prize. If the prize is forfeited or unclaimed, another random number will be selected. If a winner cannot be contacted or has not submitted contact information within two weeks of the post announcing winners, the prize is considered forfeited and another winner will be selected. Should technical errors on my end prevent entries, I will either (a)extend the giveaway by 48 hours or (b)select winners based upon entries received up to the time of the error. A blog post will let you know.
9. Taxes: Winners are responsible for any taxes owed on prizes worth over $600. (This will probably never apply.)
10. Privacy: I reserve the right to publish the screen name of giveaway winners to my blog as it is posted in the comments. All other identifiable information will be kept private.